Sunday, August 18, 2013

Ordinary Days...

 He's loving his Cheerios! (And anything else he can get in his mouth!)
 

Balloon wrestling, always a highlight.

Finding things to do on a rainy day.

Craft time - watch out Lego man!

Mail from a friend who recently moved away. We miss them!

Helping with laundry. He's really good at taking clothes out of the basket. :)

I pretty much love finding "messes" like this!

Just being silly!

I love that I have so many wonderful moments on such "ordinary days". There is so much life happening all around me with these beautiful kids that I love. I hope I can always keep my eyes and heart wide open to it all.

3 comments:

Woolfvision said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Woolfvision said...

The bowls on the top of the Cups is to funny.

Sidenote: Glad they didn't pore the syrup on/in it before setting up.

Jamie said...

Yes, so glad the syrup wasn't involved!