Sunday, April 7, 2013

A Work in Progress

I want to post...a lot. Seriously, I have lists, and I even have pictures. But when I sit down, determined to share books we've been reading, some of my favorite baby things, recipes I've tried, or anything else, I get totally discouraged that my blog doesn't look as cool and "put together" as I want, or the fact that my pictures are nowhere near the quality on all those "pretty" blogs that I so frequently come across. Yes, I'm comparing my blog to other blogs. I need to stop that.

And so I'm telling myself that this blog, like me, is a work in progress. I can improve upon it a little at a time. I can post pictures that are totally homey. I can share some small amount of what I'm learning. All in the hopes that it might somehow better the world for just being "out there". So there.

No comments: