Friday, September 28, 2012

Dinner Tonight

This afternoon we met some friends at a park. It was cool and pleasant and great for the kids to run around and the moms to just sit (at least that's what this mom did). But then it was suddenly dinner time and I kept hearing "hungry, mom!" all the way home. Sometimes, no matter how hard I think about it, I just can't figure out what to have for dinner, especially when it's last minute.

When we got home the kids figured out dinner on their own - pumpkin cinnamon rolls! I made them earlier today and the kids pretty much ran to them as soon as I opened the door. We had milk and cheese on the side. Not the most balanced of meals, but at least there was some pumpkin in the rolls!

I found the recipe on Pinterest and it turned out pretty good, I would make it again! For some reason my dough turned out more orange than the picture, but I liked it.

2 comments:

Brynley said...

what is up with this cheese and cinnamon rolls. Paul eats it with his cinnamon roll and tries to get the kids to do it also. I just laugh. Is it a wadsworth thing?

Jamie said...

It's a yummy thing! Haha! I don't know if it's a Wadsworth thing, but I probably did get it from my mom. :)